Trade Mission to the Netherlands
Under the aegis of H.E. Mr Frédéric Labarrère, Ambassador of Monaco to the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and to the European Union.
In partnership with the CCI France Netherlands; Florian Carquillat, its Deputy Director, came to present on April 6 at a conference, the economic opportunities of the country. It is with him that each registered company benefits from an individual interview (before July 1st) in order to best prepare the work upstream of the mission.
The (provisional) program includes in particular:
- networking events with targeted contacts
- meetings with Dutch innovation players (Fintech, Bluetech, etc.)
- participation in the inauguration cocktail at the headquarters of Total Energies in The Hague in the presence of many personalities
- a visit to a major emblematic company in the country
WHY COME TO THE NETHERLANDS
- A stable market, with pragmatic legislation and a culture of commerce
- The purchasing power of the Dutch is strong, the job market is dynamic
- The Dutch do not systematically favor Dutch products over foreign products
- 81.4% of GDP is achieved through exports
- A multilingual work force (90% of the inhabitants speak English)
PROVISIONAL BUDGET / PERSON*: 1900 euros
This price includes :
- flights (KLM) Nice-Amsterdam and Amsterdam-Nice (as well as transfers)
- Outbound on 21/11: departure at 5:05 p.m., arrival at 7:10 p.m.
- Return on 24/11: departure at 2.30 p.m., arrival at 4.25 p.m.
- 3 nights at the Hotel de l'Europe in Amsterdam (5*)
- participation in the economic forum and other networking events
* likely to vary by +/- 10%
For any additional information, please contact the MEB operational team
email@example.com - 377 97 98 68 68